[OpenSIPS-Users] can't force rtpproxy use a new IP in SDP

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Mon Jan 23 10:17:11 CET 2012

Hello, Matt!

This part was not changed in OpenSIPS. The flags you are passing ("IE")
are simply forwarded to RTPProxy, and he is the one who decides what IP
to return to OpenSIPS. So I don't see why changing the rtpproxy.c
behaves differently.
You could try to capture the traffic sent by OpenSIPS to RTPProxy and
see if anything is different in the first part of the command.

Ra(zvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer