[OpenSIPS-Users] can't force rtpproxy use a new IP in SDP

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:49:38 CET 2012

Hi Răzvan,

I'm using Opensips 1.7.1. I have seen Ovidiu's changes, but I think they are on the Kamailio side. if I'm not mistaken, sources are a little different, so I didn't want to mess with it (for now).

I don't think there are any changes in Opensips (not in the trunk, either).

> Both scenarios you presented can be implemented using the rtpproxy
    module.

Can I still use rtpproxy (without the fix) to get the first scenario going? Second one is all set.

Thanks a lot,
Matt

    What version of OpenSIPS are you using? There was a bug reported by
    Ovidiu and fixed in revision 8639.

    Both scenarios you presented can be implemented using the rtpproxy
    module.

    Regards,

    Răzvan