[OpenSIPS-Users] How to get access to the "Available Functions" in the modules & simplest way to bridge a call based on username and domain

Xi Liu lxvonion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:30:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm new OpenSIPS, have some questions here hope anyone can help!

Question 1,

I'm trying to use some of the functions in usrloc module, but for some reason if I use those from "Available Functions" part, the opensips won't start and give an error:

Jan 20 14:11:53 [22878] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 405, column 56-57: unknown command <ul_get_ucontact>, missing loadmodule?

The usrloc module is definitely loaded, and it will start as long as I avoid using those "Available Functions". I tried some other modules it will lead to same error.

Question 2,

What is the simplest way to bridge a call based on username and domain?

I was trying to make a simple experiment I used to do in Freeswitch,

Have 1000,1001,1002 registered,

When 1000 calls 9999, the calls will be bridged to 1001 or 1002 based on different time period.

While in Freeswitch, it would be as simple as "bridge xxxx at domain.com", and then freeswitch will lookup contact information and forward the call.

But in OpenSIPS, I only succeed in forwarding calls by change the $du to the exact contact uri, which is "sip:xxxx at ip-of-the-phone:port", the call r_relay(). In order to do this, I need call a perl script to lookup the location database to find a match…

I'm 99% sure I'm doing wrong here… there must be a way way easier than that, but so far I can't find it….

Please help…

Thanks,
Xi