[OpenSIPS-Users] Identify CDR accounting on dialog-timeout

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Wed Jan 18 12:48:54 CET 2012

Hello, Jayesh!

You can not achieve this scenario in OpenSIPS 1.7.1, but you can wit the
acc module from trunk version. There you have a new parameter,
db_extra_bye[1], that can evaluate the pseudo variables after the BYE
message is received.

An easier way to implement this, is to initialize a dlg_val with the
value 1, and if you receive a BYE message, change it to 0. If you don't
receive any BYE and a timeout is triggered, then the value will remain 1
and that is what you will see in the database. Otherwise, for a normal
hang up, you should set it to 0 and this will  reflect in the DB. But
once again, this will only work with the trunk version, adding the
dlg_val to the db_extra_bye parameter.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/acc.html#id293815

Ra(zvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer