[OpenSIPS-Users] Preventing the use of received port as the source port for next hop

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sun Jan 15 13:32:13 CET 2012

Hi Arif,

1) please avoid cross posting (posting in the same time on multiple
mailing lists)

2) if you have a kamilio question, why posting on OpenSIPS's mailing
list? These are different projects, works in different ways and
different bugs.

If you want to achieve this behavior with opensips, simply configure 2
listening interfaces (one with 5060 and the other with 9090). When
receiving calls on 9090 port, you can use
"force_send_socket(udp:ip:5060)" function to set as outbound socket a
different one than the inbound one.

OpenSIPS Pavilion @ ITExp 2012