[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS in a University Environment

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Jan 10 19:46:27 CET 2012

Does anyone know of any Universities running OpenSIPS for local call
routing between handsets?

We're looking at replacing our old Avaya system or upgrade it, and the
forklift upgrade from Avaya is ridiculously expensive (no surprise).

We'd like to replace our Avaya system with a combination of OpenSIPS
and FreeSWITCH and some Cisco routers for external PSTN access, but
it's going to be a tough sell to our CIO, unless we can show someone
else has done it already.

Any pointers to other Universities would be great.

Cheers,
Gabe