[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls are not properly distributed using Load Balancer

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:24:34 CET 2012

Feels good to know that it wasnt really a big issue at all.

Regarding packet losses monitoring in opensips !! I wonder if you can use
siptrace module for that !! and guess I found this

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/news/2011-December/000165.html

on main page of opensips.org !!

Now I'm thinking if you can use this module, enable siptrace for all
incoming call and store+fwd that siptrace of the call to analyze, maybe
you'll be able to tell the packet losses in SIP communication.