[OpenSIPS-Users] reason headers

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Wed Jan 4 15:25:23 CET 2012

Dear Vlat,

Thank you for your response!

In fact I just want to remove the 'Reason' header (Reason:
SIP;cause=487;text=ORIGINATOR_CANCEL), not replace it, because the
Philips/NEC does not support rfc3326 and even sents a 'Bad Request' if this
line is in a header.

At the start of the post I tried the remove_hf("Reason"), but the field is
not deleted.

I also tried in route[0]:
if(is_present_hf("Reason"))
{
  remove_hf("Reason");
}

but the line is stil present in the response to the far end (Philips/Nec).
So it looks like the remove_hf("Reason") does not work...

(I of cause already read the parts in the textops cookbook)