[OpenSIPS-Users] Source IP address on Asterisk integration

Ronald Cepres rbcepres at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 06:04:32 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Opensips so that it simply relays the requests it
receives to Asterisk on the same server, only using a different port. The
set-up is working but my problem is Asterisk uses the IP of OpenSIPS as
peer contact even if the domain on the Contact header is from the actual
sender of the request. The peer's setting on Asterisk is nat=yes, and I'm
not allowed to change this value. Can I tweak something on Opensips so that
Asterisk can see the real sender's IP address even with nat=yes on Asterisk?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ronald