[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS upgrade problem

Tarik Tankovic ttankovic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:34:10 CET 2012

Thank you both for your answers with expert analysis of my previous
problem! :-)

Actually I used the same prefix option in make commands in both
compilations (non-TLS and TLS) so I guess my problem was that something
(e.g. core/modules) was from old compilation and something from new and
that was a reason for that error.

Maybe, I should use different prefix option in the second compilation and
everything would be just fine.

Thank you,

Tarik