[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS upgrade problem

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Mon Feb 27 23:36:22 CET 2012

Tarik,

 This problem is common when you were previously compiling and then
switched to the debs since the prefix is different. Make sure you
remove the
manually compiled binaries/modules and your module path inside your
opensips.cfg points to the new module directory.

 You can check which version of opensips binary you are running by
using the command "which opensips" . The paths are broken down below:

 Paths (for deb/apt installs):
 binaries: /usr/sbin
 modules: /usr/lib/opensips/modules

 Paths (default source install with no prefix option):
 binaries: /usr/local/sbin
 modules: /usr/local/lib/opensips/modules

Thanks in advance,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet
Toll-Free: 888.929.VOIP ( 8647 )