[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS upgrade problem

Tarik Tankovic ttankovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:01:59 CET 2012

Hi,

first I compiled and installed OpenSIPS 1.6.0-notls version and it
worked just fine.

After that I downloaded OpenSIPS 1.6.0-tls -tar.gz file and tried to
include TLS support so I changed Makefile in the way I uncommented
TLS=1 line and entered commands make prefix=/all and make
prefix=/install.

Now I tried to check configuration file opensips.cfg using opensips -c
but I got following error:

ERROR:core:version_control: module version mismatch for signaling;
core: opensips 1.6.0-notls (i386/linux); module: opensips 1.6.0-tls
(i386/linux)

and of course I am not able to start opensips.

How can I upgrade version of signalin module in the core to the
1.6.0-tls version?

Thanks,

Tarik