[OpenSIPS-Users] dr_gateways version in HEAD

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 24 16:45:24 CET 2012

Hi Brett,

On 02/24/2012 05:18 PM, Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> Bogdan,
> Yeah, I think i remember hearing about the dr module changes. BTW,
> something I frequently get asked about is the ability to channel limit
> the carriers. Any plans for that?
This sounds interesting, not considered so far, but neither ruled out -
the main issue with this idea is that the limiting itself needs to be
done by dialog module, so there is a need of communicating between .
Otherwise, it can be quite simply done from script - do the profiles
from script and you can "fail" a GW by hand (simply do the next gw) if
the profile size of current GW exceeds. The limits can be kept as GW
attributes.
> Thanks for making this fix. For what it's worth, I did notice that I
> can just manually adjust the version number in the table and all seems
> to work ok still. However, I think others who may download HEAD might
> run into this issue too..
OK, fix done on svn.