[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK doesnt get routed to endpoint

Arnold Vriezekolk NETZOZEKER B.V. a.vriezekolk at netzozeker.nl
Fri Feb 24 15:47:07 CET 2012

Hi,

In our setup we have a connection to a sip provider for incoming lines. We use
opensips with the uac_registrant module to connect to this sip provider.

Whenever a call comes in, i use rewriteuri() and t_relay() to send it to an
endpoint. When i pick up the call on my endpoint the ACK message from the sip
provider doesn't get routed back to my endpoint, but somehow gets stuck in
opensips. Thus failing the call after 3 seconds.

The ACK should be routed by the default sequential request block in the
request route[0] afaik but it doesnt.

Can anyone point me as to where i can fix this problem?

I attached a pcap dump of the call for debugging purposes.
Endpoint: sip:EEEEEEEE at netzozeker.tel.netzozeker.nl (95.97.29.130)
SIP provider: 89.184.172.54
OpenSIPS: 195.60.212.90

If you need more information please let me know, i can attach the opensips.cfg
and the log of opensips for more debugging purposes.

Best Regards,

Arnold Vriezekolk