[OpenSIPS-Users] Record congestion/failure rates per load balanced provider

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:05:36 CET 2012

AFAIK, in simple words if you are forwarding the call to a provider and if
that one provider returns negative response you can reach into any of the
failure_route as per your script.

t_on_failure("carrier-fail");
t_relay()
then do logic in failure route.

OR

if(!t_relay())
{
           xlog("L_NOTICE","I couldnt send traffic to the destination now
try with other carrier\n");
           $avp(carrier_index) = $avp(carrier_index)  +1;
           route(send_to_carrier);
}

http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsCoreRoutes

Regards,
Sammy

Thats just an example so list spare me for the syntax and rest of the
exception handling.