[OpenSIPS-Users] Too Many Hops problem in OpenSIPS

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 14:28:25 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have been using the OpenSIPS configuration file given here in the link http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutAsterisk just for testing & integrating with asterisk but I have gone through all the file and couldn't find the reason of Too Many Hops even though I changed its value but still giving this error & the packet size is also too large, so what should I disable in the configuration file given in the above link.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman