[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with uac_replace_from

Razvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 17 09:25:45 CET 2012

Hi, Steven!

The dialog module only stores the TO and FROM URIs, not the display
names. Also, the uac_replace_from function keeps track only of the URIs.
Therefore, the display names are ignored and they will not be
automatically restored on any sequential requests.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com