[OpenSIPS-Users] Allow scripting variables in call to rtpproxy_offer/answer?

Jan Blom jan.blom at peopleinteractive.se
Wed Feb 8 23:26:52 CET 2012

Hello,

I am using OpenSIPS 1.6.4-2 and rtpproxy 1.2.1. I was trying to use an avp as part of the argument to Nathelper's rtpproxy_offer() and rtpproxy_answer() functions. Like:

rtpproxy_offer("wz$avp(s:mode)");

This doesn't work and results in the following log line:

ERROR:nathelper:force_rtp_proxy_body: unknown option `$'

I guess these functions are not prepared to handle variables as arguments. I would like to fix this in the source, but would appreciate some pointers on what to actually change. I guess there are number of similar places that does this right.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Jan Blom