[OpenSIPS-Users] Sofware to edit opensips.cfg

Jason Yeh jason at streamoso.com
Mon Feb 6 21:20:58 CET 2012

*vim works too. *
*
*I personally use Sublime Text 2 editor with TCL syntax to edit M4
files. **Although,
it's not perfect colored syntax for M4, but works good enough for me.*
*
*
*Regards,*
*Jason*

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Saul Ibarra Corretge
<saul at ag-projects.com>wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2012, at 10:09 AM, Danny Días wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wonder if there is some kind of text editor to use that could be
> comfortable to work with opensips.cfg. I use m4 but directly inside the
> server with vim (i have to login into the server, etc...)
> >
> > I would like to know if i can use a text editor (nor notepad neither
> wordpad) on my local pc to edit, make modifications, and still seeing the
> colours like with vim; and then upload it on the server
> >
> > Many thanks
> >

> vim -p sftp://root@host//etc/opensips/*.m4
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects

Jason Yeh
Co-Founder & CEO
Streamoso, LLC.

This e-mail, including any attachments may contain information that is
protected by law as PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended solely for
the use of the recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the recipient. Please note that if you are not
copying, distribution, retention, re-transmission, printing or any other
use of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please
immediately send an e-mail reply to notify the sender and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.