[OpenSIPS-Users] route all "parking" related calls to one FS server

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:03:14 CET 2012

Hi, I have opensips running nicely, followed this tutorial:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenSIPS_configuration_for_2_or_more_FreeSWITCH_installs

Problems happen when using call parking. Because a call can be parked
on any FS server, you can't know where to pick up the parked call. A
simple solution would be to direct all "parking" related calls to a
single FS server. I've been able to direct parking calls to single FS
server by matching $ru to parking extension and then setting $rd to
the single FS server but it does not work when you transfer a call to
that FS server. Could anyone tell me how to REFER calls to the correct
parking server? I'd be happy to provide SIP traces if needed, thanks.