[OpenSIPS-Users] TM module Minor branching

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:56:16 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using the minor_branch flag for my calls to inject 182 session progress
for the calls to carriers.

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/tm.html#id293272

Though this particular param states that this parallel "Fake RBT" minor
branch will stay active until we get any positive response from other
branch(es)

However, what I am trying to achieve from this is stop playing any "Fake
RBT" from this parallel branch as soon as I receive 183-Session Progress
from the caller side.

My False Ringer server only hangs up when the caller answers the call. Can
this event happen in case of 183 rather 200?

*My Solution:* What I do is set a branch flag on fake ringing and As soon
as I receive 1183 from caller side I forcefully "*t_cancel_b("o")*" CANCLE
other branches which definitely has some serious issues for processing
CANCEL, for which I had to use fifo to CANCLE manually.

exec_msg("opensipsctl fifo t_uac_cancel $ci $cs");
sl_send_reply("200","OK");

This thing works but somehow my senior manager don't agree with the above
two lines.

Can anyone suggest any better approach or comment if I'm heading in the
right direction.

Thanks,
Sammy