[OpenSIPS-Users] snmpstats: no OutRequests, but many InResponses

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Mon Dec 17 21:17:04 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:56:48PM +0400, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> If you do:
>
>      opensipsctl fifo get_statistics core:

# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics core
404 Statistics Not Found

> what do you see for :
>      rcv_requests
>      rcv_replies
>      fwd_requests
>      fwd_replies

# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics all | grep ^core
core:rcv_requests = 32
core:rcv_replies = 45
core:fwd_requests = 0
core:fwd_replies = 0
[...]

at the same time SNMP gives:
OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB::openserSIPSummaryOutRequests.0 = Counter32: 0
OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB::openserSIPSummaryInResponses.0 = Counter32: 45
OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB::openserSIPSummaryInRequests.0 = Counter32: 32
OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB::openserSIPSummaryOutResponses.0 = Counter32: 72

> Also, in your script, do you do stateful (via TM t_xxx) or stateless
> (core via forward() ) processing for your calls ?

stateful

Greets,
        Jacek