[OpenSIPS-Users] parse_msg errors in the log

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 11 11:44:26 CET 2012

Hi Yuriy,

By default, OpenSIPS silently discards any UDP packages less than 20 bytes.

Looking at the logs you posted, I would say your opensips receives
packages longer than 20 bytes and starting with a 0 ASCII byte (probably
some binary stuff ?? ); because of that 0 the message is not printed at
all (considered a EOS).

Maybe there are some STUN requests or so ? try to make a pcap capture to
see if there is some valid but non-SIP traffic or it is garbage.