[OpenSIPS-Users] having problems installing opensips-cp opensips.acc doesn't exist

Paul Snom paulsnom at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:19:57 CET 2012

Hi; I'm having problems installing opensips-cp, these are my steps1. I manually create an empty MySQL 5.5 table 'opensips' I execute mysql -D opensips -p < cdrs.mysql  -> this creates 1 table 'cdrs'2. mysql -D opensips -p < opensips_cdrs_1_6.mysql when I exucute step 2 I get the error: ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 2: Table 'opensips.acc' doens't exist Is there something I'm missing or overlooking?  Thanks