[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancing

Jorge Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:53:04 CET 2012

Hello Bogdan-Andrei,

When I said that load_balance function returns null I meant that after run it $du is null.
These are some errors just before that load_balance function fails:
ERROR:mediaproxy:send_command: did timeout waiting for an answerERROR:uri:check_username: No authorized credentials found (error in scripts)ERROR:uri:check_username: Call {www,proxy}_authorize before calling check_* functions!
I don't know if these errors mean anything for you. My OpenSIPS version is 1.6.4-2

Parsing your words I think that perhaps OpenSIPS+Mediaproxy hasn't hardware resources enough . Further db_mode parameter of dialog module is 1-REALTIME, Can be it detrimental to performance too?
My DB is MySQL 5.1 with Engine=MyISAM. Is there any document about optimal configuration parameters for mysql ?

Very much Thanks.Regards.