[OpenSIPS-Users] Cannot call due to 408 error

Mimi Cafe mimicafe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 18:04:54 CET 2012

Some SIP UAs don't auto send the awake signal to the proxy, so OpenSIPS
may not know they are still available. perhaps you should check the SIP
client configuration on the device/softphone to ensure "keep Awake mode"
is selected.

While testing, I had 404 errors because  am conserving battery on the
iphone.