[OpenSIPS-Users] 403 reply forbidden

yassine.ab yassine.ab at voila.fr
Fri Aug 24 14:31:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your response, I checked, I am in this case:

if ( !(is_method("REGISTER") ) ) {
if (from_uri==myself)
{
# authenticate if from local subscriber
# authenticate all initial non-REGISTER request that pretend to be
# generated by local subscriber (domain from FROM URI is local)
if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
proxy_challenge("", "0");
exit;
}
if (!db_check_from()) {
sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
exit;
}
consume_credentials();
# caller authenticated
} else {
*# if caller is not local, then called number must be local*

*if (!uri==myself) {
send_reply("403","Rely forbidden");
exit;
}*
}
}
but I did not understand the message "if caller is not local, then called
number must be local " BECAUSE the same user "titi at open-ims.test" in both
the OpenSIPS and openIMS

regards
yassine