[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting $rd

Kunal Kerkar kunalkerkar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:42:24 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have 2 registrar servers setup. What I want to do is enable custom SIP
domains for users. They can create an SRV record including the 2 registrar
servers of mine. The problem arises during an incoming call to the
registered endpoint.

When I do *(lookup("location"))*

$rd must be the domain with which the user has registered for that function
to pass. But $rd here is the IP of the registrar server.

So my question is, is it ok to rewrite $rd to the domain so that the
function can pass or does rewriting $rd have side effects?

Thanks
Kunal