[OpenSIPS-Users] For what do you use tm MI function t_reply?

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:33:40 CEST 2012

 Hello,
I have found the explanation while reading old posts.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:13 AM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
> out of curiosity, for what scenario the tm MI function t_reply was
> envisioned for?

It can be used to have some control of calls by an external entity (not
sure of what people are doing with this right now, but I am sure there are
good applications for it).

> And how would I get the trans_id necessary to use it?

On the cfg file, by using functions
  t_write_req(info,fifo)
and
  t_write_unix(info,sock)

Here's a dump of what these would write:

0.3
sip_request.calling_useragent
INVITE
user2
192.168.0.129
127.0.0.1
.
sip:user2 at 192.168.0.129:5061
sip:mod_sofia at 127.0.0.1:5070
"displayname.user1" <sip:user1 at test1.com>
<sip:user2 at 127.0.0.1>
574adad2-0cc2-1230-e9b9-000c29db16eb
vjaSNUXZB52DN

27523925
46961:1279687637
.
.
P-MsgFlags: 1
the_fu: sip:user1 at test1.com
.
v=0
o=FreeSWITCH 1335707806 1335707807 IN IP4 192.168.2.9
s=FreeSWITCH
c=IN IP4 192.168.2.9
t=0 0
m=audio 12172 RTP/AVP 0 8 3 101 13