[OpenSIPS-Users] Acc - Can't get db_extra_bye to work

Ryan Bullock rrb3942 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:28:59 CEST 2012

Without any success I have been trying to get some values accounted
using the 'db_extra_bye'  parameter of the acc module. However,
opensips still appears to always account the values as if they were
taken from the original INVITE transaction and not the BYE.

I have cdr accounting enabled, as well as several db_extra values.

When a BYE is received I update a few avp variables. When I xlog these
variables I can see that they are properly set, however opensips
inserts empty values into the database. If I set these variables to
something in the original INVITE, then that value will be accounted
instead, but still not the updated value from the BYE.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? Am I missing something obvious?

Example Config:

modparam("acc", "db_extra_bye", "call_val=$avp(call_val);
bye_val=$avp(bye_val)")
                  if (loose_route()) {
                             if (is_method("BYE"))
                                          $avp(call_val) = "set";