[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS, Corosync, and Logrotate

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Apr 27 16:11:07 CEST 2012

I'd change this. I've seen sync writes to syslog cause horrible performance
in opensips. And when I mean horrible, I mean taking a normally 500+cps
system down to a max of 1/2 cps.

All it takes is a little "-" before the filename. So change this:

local0.*                        /var/log/opensips.log

To this:

local0.*                        -/var/log/opensips.log

Let us know if this fixes your problem :)

-Brett