[OpenSIPS-Users] Checking registered IP

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 17:10:37 CEST 2012

Thanks Duane,
That was going to be my last resort solution. I hoped there might be a
built-in function I had missed in one of the modules.
The fields in the location table do not lend themselves to this type of
search, especially as "received" is left empty whenever it would be
identical to "contact". Received is the one that contains the relevant IP
address, except when it is empty.
John