[OpenSIPS-Users] Nosql CDR Storage

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 18 13:38:05 CEST 2012

Hi Trevor,

You currently cannot use the NoSQL interface to write CDR records. If
you want, you can use the cache_store() functions from the script, for
the initial INVITE and BYE, thus simulating start/stop events, and write
them to a NoSQL database.

You can also use the event_rabbitmq module to push the CDRs via AMPQ, in
the same, manual way, by triggering events from the script.
Take a look at the module's readme at
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/event_rabbitmq

Regards,

Vlad Paiu