[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Question

Brian ipt voiplists at iptel.co
Wed Apr 11 21:58:34 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Brian ipt <voiplists at iptel.co> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> wrote:
>> As the log line says "domain = " it, means no domain could be determined. But why this happens for you it eludes me.
>>
>> Adrian

Hi Adrian,

If I manually add the domain my.domain.cc to the realm field on the
radius record and rerate that works fine.
I never had to do this before but if that is the way CDRTool now works then ok.

I've found https://docs.sipthor.net/wiki/AccountingGuide#CDRGeneration

According to that I do need to have the domain written to the realm
field on the radius records.

dictionary.freeradius.internal:ATTRIBUTE	Realm					1045	string

If I add this to dictionary.opensips
and add Realm to opensips acc it writes the attribute as:

	Attr-21 = 0x3139352e3139312e32392e3230

If I remove Realm from opensips.dictionary

ERROR:acc:acc_aaa_request: failed to add Realm, 15

How to get opensips to write the Realm with the domain?

Thanks
Brian

> Thanks,
>
> domain on invite is my.domain.cc
> opensipsctl domain rm my.domain.cc and rerate calls and it works
> opensipsctl domain add my.domain.cc and rerate calls and it says
> domain= '' and can't find subscriber for the call.
>
> If I add a customer 0 at my.domain.cc and opensipsctl domain add
> my.domain.cc and rerate call it works - finds subscriber
> 0 at my.domain.cc and uses the profiles accordingly.
>
> Is it doing something to do with default/local domains?
> Perhaps I am running into a small bug in 8.2.5?
>
> Brian

Is there anyway to make the logging in CDRTool more verbose? I'm
pulling out the last of my grey hairs now...