[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS crashes.

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Wed Apr 11 11:45:43 CEST 2012

Bogdan,

Tried to apt-get opensips-dbg, but there is also an newer
OpenSIPS/OpenSIPS-mysql package. Since apt-get wants to install also these
two, i have to wait until tonight for the update.

Untill now no new craches.

We get a lot of errors caused by a customer with X-lite/Bria softphones. I
it a outgoing callcenter, when they end the call before answerd the client
send a bye while the dialog is still in early state. See my other post about
this.

CRITICAL:dialog:log_next_state_dlg: bogus event 7 in state 2 for dlg
0x7f285df05ea8 [414:2037778884] with clid
'NmRkMDJmODQ1NTMyMjY4MjA1YWU5MzM0YTU0MWE5MmQ.' and tags '1713ad38'
'C4FE3750-10A7'

Can a lot of these errors be resposible for the craches? Someone mentiond
possible freeze of the database/connection/module under heavy load and there
sould be a fix for this. Does anyone know if this fix is already applied to
the latest Debian-packages?

greetings,

Jan