[OpenSIPS-Users] 500 overlapping requests

Rodrigo Ferreira rodrigo.ferreira at vipway.net.br
Tue Apr 10 21:24:12 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I’m having a problem with my Opensips and I dont know where can I start to look at. If I have only one or two accounts placing calls, everything works perfectly between my opensips and my PSTN gateway, but when I “open” my server for more clients, I get a lot of 500 overlapping requests. Look at the SIP Dialog, looks like my Opensips is sending a lot of invites and overlapping request, but I dont know how to prevent that.

Any help would be appreciated.