[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to Initialize Module Nathelper, Opensips 1.6.3

Apenk dekapital at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:53:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've tried Bogdan's advice, and it worked.

> For the nathelper module to know which RTPproxies to talk with, you need
> to provision the RTPproxies in DB, in the nh_sockets table.
> In your case, do :
> insert into nh_sockets (rtpproxy_sock, set_id) values
> ("udp:127.0.0.1:7890",0) ;

Opensips could start, the clients could register themself, but there's
another problem. The clients could not call each other. I used jitsi
softphone, and it said 'invalid destination'.

I know it's the database that have the problem, because when I tried to use
the database from Opensips 1.6 Live CD that problem didn't occur. Then I
tried to look at the log, well, I couldn't figure it out.

This was the database that I used.
http://pastebin.com/bzbg50zg

These are the log and my config.
http://pastebin.com/00Jj455E
http://pastebin.com/pAqpCeBZ

Honestly, I'm feeling kind of frustrated here. Haha.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Apenk Satria

0