[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Question

Brian ipt voiplists at iptel.co
Fri Apr 6 12:46:58 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Brian ipt <voiplists at iptel.co> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Iulian Macare <iulian.macare at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had something similiar and I solved it by putting my domain in the
>> "domain" table in opensips database
>>

> I have the domain in the opensips database. And it turns out that this
> is what seems to be causing the problem with CDRTool and not the
> subdomains. The reason that worked was because the domain wasn't in
> the db.

Hi Again,

So.. If I have one entry in the customer table for domain and rate a
call for that domain while the domain is present in the opensips
domain table the call will not be rated - CDRTool will not match the
domain.
If I delete the domain from opensips domain table and rerate the call
it works perfectly.

If I add the domain back in the opensips domain table and then add a
customer 0 at my.domain.cc and rerate the calls this will also work. It
finds the domain but uses the subscriber 0 as the customer.

If I add a domain to the opensips domain table I can not then rate by
domain in CDRTool. It never matches the domain. If I delete the domain
record and rerate it matches it immediately.

This all worked fine in 6.7.1 - current version is 8.2.5 with opensips 1.72
 Am I running into a bug or am I not doing something correctly?

Thanks,
Brian