[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialplan module and matching numbers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 5 16:02:00 CEST 2012

Hi Ali,

the dpid is DialPlan ID - the idea is that you can group the rules in
different sets and use a certain set at a given moment. This dpid is
linked to the first param of the dp_translate() function  - you tell to
the function which set of rules to use (and only the rules from that set
will be evaluated for the current translation)