[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialplan module and matching numbers

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:02:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

I need to match some destination numbers to specific servers. For instance
if the call is to 1234567890 go to server 1 and if it is to 9876543210 go
to server 2, etc.

The purpose is to look up some numbers or patterns and then route to
specific servers and use the load balancer module for any other numbers.

Can I use the dial plan module to lookup the destinations?

I don't understand the dpid. Do I need a dpid for each number? Can all my
rows have the same dpid?
How can I do one look up to see if the dialed number is in the dialplan
table? It can be hundreds of numbers.

Regards,
Ali