[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balancer

Miha miha at softnet.si
Mon Apr 2 08:30:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

as I am dealing with opensips for the first time I would ask you for a
little help.
I have installed and configured opensips that works like load_balancer
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS).

I tested it and works. Than I have created siptrunk and point it to
Opensips. Opensips was balacing the calls to one of the FSs, that I have
set in opensips configuration.

How can I now configure opensips, if the call is made from FS, that
opensips will send it to SBC (from where sip trunk is made), so that the
calls will be working in both direction?

Thanks!

Miha