[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant modparam error.

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 29 14:28:09 CEST 2011

Hello,

The crashing might be related to a bug that was recently reported,
related to the fact that you do not have the the uac_auth module loaded
before the uac_registrant. I have committed a fix in trunk and in 1.7,
so I advise you to do a clean svn checkout from the 1.7 branch.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer