[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Sep 21 21:15:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sep 21, 2011, at 8:42 PM, k1028 wrote:

> I recently upgraded from OpenSIPS 1.6 to 1.7. Everything tested good in my
> staging environment. When I upgrade the production OpenSIPS from 1.6 to 1.7
> I start getting this error once a while ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in:
> could not create new dialog. I tried to google around to for this message
> but i am unable to find anything. Anyone know this error is coming OpenSIPS
> configuration or Mediaproxy? Thank You

Are you calling create_dialog yourself at some point? The mediaproxy module will create the dialog for you if you didn't previously create it.

Maybe Bogdan or Vlad have some idea about that could be happening. Basically the mediaproxy module calls dlg_api.create_dlg in a callback registered for TMCB_REQUEST_IN. Any ideas?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects