[OpenSIPS-Users] Change the Via sent by OpenSIPS

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 13:54:37 CEST 2011

One of my clients has installed his opensips server behind NAT. So I use
advertised_address to make it use the external IP in Via's and Contact
headers. This works great for outbound calls. The version of OpenSIPS is
1.7.0-notls.

Now we are trying to make inbound calls go to some IVR's on his LAN so I
would like the Via to be the LAN address.
Is there any way to change advertised_address on a per-call basis?
Alternatively, can the Via be manually adjusted?
(I tried subst from textops, but even if you put it in the branch route the
topmost Via is not there until the tm module finally sends the request so
subst does not work).

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk

Smartvox is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, number
5005263.
Registered office: Spectrum House, Dunstable Road, Redbourn, St.Albans,
Herts AL3 7PR