[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Load Balancer Module Initialization Error

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 12:11:48 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to start OpenSIPS as Load Balancer but sometimes after configuration changes, OpenSIPS starts with the help of OpenSIPS initialization command but it does not run as a process at the background.

I have tailed the /var/log/messages and got the following error:

 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[6616]: ERROR:load_balancer:mod_init: Can't load dialog hooks
 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[6616]: ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module load_balancer
 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[6616]: ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules
 opensips: INFO:core:daemonize: pre-daemon process exiting with -1

I have seen the previous threads relevant to this error but nothing worked fine, so anyone can help and assist me please because I really need its solution.

Thank you very much in Advance!!

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman