[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_dialoginfo and publish method

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:21:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

Maybe i was lame in my explanation. The Publish for dialog event is
hadled by pua_dialoginfo, but if i make a call, on first invite
pua_dialoginfo will Publish dialog info and after that, my softphone
send Publish with my status. The presence for my user is updated with
new Publish from my status and overide status from pua_dialoginfo. I'll
make more tests and let you know.

Thanks,
Dani