[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_dialoginfo and publish method

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:57:36 CEST 2011

Hi Dani,

Does your phone actually send Publish for dialog event? I never saw this,
what phone are you using?
Anyhow, the Publish from the phone can not delete the information that
opensips has published with pua_dialoginfo because each record is identified
by a ETAG and when updating/inserting a match against this ETAG is done.
Please look closer in presentity table.

Regards,
Anca