[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange performance problem

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Sep 14 22:26:00 CEST 2011

2011/9/14 Alejandro Ríos Peña <aleriospresidente at gmail.com>

> Hi guys,
>
> You were right! shutting down syslog logging resulted in clean successful
> tests.  I still don't have the fix for this, but will post it here when I
> do.

It's an easy fix

Go into your syslog and put a "-" before the logfile name for the log that
opensips writes to. For example if you have an entry that looks like

This is just to give you an idea, you'll need to be sure you edit the right
line..

*.=info;*.=notice;*.=warning;\
        auth,authpriv.none;\
        cron,daemon.none;\
        mail,news.none          /var/log/messages

Change it to this: