[OpenSIPS-Users] How two OpenSIPS Active - Active Load balancing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 14 19:50:16 CEST 2011

Hi Robert,

This is cannot be done with the actual code (there is no way to share
the dialog infos with other opensips instance), but, for next release,
we are working on a distributed version for several modules like dialog,
usrloc, load-balanced, pike, ratelimit

On 09/14/2011 07:41 PM, Robert Thomas wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I currently have this setup.
>
> Opensips -> Asterisk farm
>
> Opensips is using the dialog module and Load balancer module. Right
> now the Opensips keeps track of the amount of active dialogs and
> balance calls between my server farm.
>
> I would like to have two opensips doing balancing for a few reason. My
> concern is if I give 2 IPs to my customers, each server will know how
> many active channel has againts the GW but is not a realistic number.
> Each Opensips keeps its own count.
>
> I remember the t_replicate function from a bootcamp, so I was
> wondering if this could be a situation to use it and how.
>
> Has anyone tried this setup and what would be the best approach for
> scalability.
>
> --
> Robert

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"