[OpenSIPS-Users] How two OpenSIPS Active - Active Load balancing

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:41:30 CEST 2011

Hello List,

I currently have this setup.

Opensips -> Asterisk farm

Opensips is using the dialog module and Load balancer module. Right now the
Opensips keeps track of the amount of active dialogs and balance calls
between my server farm.

I would like to have two opensips doing balancing for a few reason. My
concern is if I give 2 IPs to my customers, each server will know how many
active channel has againts the GW but is not a realistic number. Each
Opensips keeps its own count.

I remember the t_replicate function from a bootcamp, so I was wondering if
this could be a situation to use it and how.

Has anyone tried this setup and what would be the best approach for
scalability.

--
Robert